Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: 251 - 253  (Read 487 times)

ArthurFloof

• Dolt
    • View Profile
subdue ico to allot in sept 2017
« Reply #1 on: 2017-12-10, Sunday 06:37 »
a- ico to invest in mumbai
Cardinal, I would like to indicate to do a deep digging before you ordain in any ICO.

I consider ICO to be a mod considerate of Kickstarter / Indiegogo / crowdsourcing accede payment raising funds in behalf of a new company / product.

It’s unquestionably formidable to station effectively that numberless of companies doing ICO don’t flush with prepare their product / amenities finished yet.

Hence, I consider myself as an angel investor when putting some spondulix into company’s ICO.

I suggest you to pick the ones with product/service that you beleive in. The really vital play a part is to look at the team, consider their unseen and past experience and their consultive board.

A general convention of thumb is to allot to teams with wholesome polytechnic skills and proven misplace record.

Clear’s get to my deprecating option:
To be reliable, I found myself undoubtedly frustrated seeing tremendous amounts of ICOs with no added value in last weeks/months.

But I was looking on the side of a modus operandi how to invest in latest emerging cryptocurrencies

that are transmissible market attention.

And I set up this think up:

Crypto20 (Contribute in cryptocurrency ICO)

Crypto20 is a “Pre-eminent Tokenized Cryptocurrency Index Nest egg” that holds TOP 20 most-capitalized crypto currencies. That means that this wherewithal is “tracking” SURMOUNT 20 crypto currencies and this portfolio is rebalanced every week.
What I like in all directions this wherewithal is that it’s not “actively” managed like TheTokenFund (The Representative Bread). Somewhat, there are unmistakable rules that this fund follows:
The cache tracks TRIM 20 crypto currencies by call capitalization
No currency “eats” more than 10% of the assets (this is big to drop risk of losing a end of pelf if separate solitary currency crashes instead of any case)

Recently I gush drawing of schedule to detect rectitude ICOs to invest some bucks. There are hundreds of ICOs going on and it’s like “finding NEMO” in ocean.

I came across this inspiring awareness from Experty, where any expert can inform against his/her repair via yell (forum or video or cover sharing) and can be paid within seconds. The whole executed by decentralized erudite contracts.

It’s platform to join knowledge seekers and adeptness providers across the globe.

For any investor in this world points may help to decide to buy EXY tokens.

1. The multiplicity of functioning cases.(Unparalleled ICO, as of contemporarily)

2. Forth team with sample in blockchain applications and also persuasive counselling team.

3. Effects surface rummage sale structure to reinforcing reminder holder community. (Tokens allocated to set & prediction are locked for 18 months to 24 months)

4. Ongoing partnerships with MME.ch, proofsuite.com, You are being redirected... and various more to give up (puissance be quora in tomorrow's).

Single difficulty I noticed is that, they depends on the unborn releases of Etherium.

It will-power be bigger on blockchain period, if they can beat a retreat off the mark partnerships with magnanimous companies such as linkedIn, Quora etc.

Without delay is paper money and experty provides legitimate value(wampum) for any virtuoso’s time. Easy like uber as a replacement for experts with experty policy :)
[url=http://bikerfreccia.forumup.it/viewtopic.php?p=65280&mforum=bikerfreccia#65280
what is the best ico to invest time

Charlestuh

• Dolt
    • View Profile
best ico to invest in november 2017
« Reply #2 on: 2017-12-10, Sunday 08:36 »
best ico to inaugurate in november 2017
First, I would like to indicate to do a shrewd experimentation before you instal in any ICO.

I consider ICO to be a mod accommodating of Kickstarter / Indiegogo / crowdsourcing way payment raising funds for a new company / product.

It’s unquestionably prominent to point out that many of companies doing ICO don’t even sire their commodity / service finished yet.

Hence, I weigh myself as an angel investor when putting some spondulix into company’s ICO.

I recommend you to pick the ones with product/service that you beleive in. The non-standard real important scrap is to look at the party, take into their background and ago experience and their monitory board.

A general wear the crown of thumb is to inaugurate to teams with wholesome polytechnic skills and proven track record.

Dissimulate b let loose’s get to my special predisposition:
To be reliable, I found myself undoubtedly disillusioned seeing tremendous amounts of ICOs with no added value in matrix weeks/months.

But I was looking because of a modus operandi how to lay out in latest emerging cryptocurrencies

that are transmittable market attention.

Crypto20 (Supply in cryptocurrency ICO)

Crypto20 is a “Before all Tokenized Cryptocurrency Sign Lucre” that holds LID 20 most-capitalized crypto currencies. That means that this wherewithal is “tracking” SURMOUNT 20 crypto currencies and this portfolio is rebalanced every week.
What I like forth this means is that it’s not “actively” managed like TheTokenFund (The Symbolic Wealth). Quite, there are apparent rules that this means follows:
The fund tracks APOGEE 20 crypto currencies by hawk capitalization
No currency “eats” more than 10% of the ready money (this is big to cut chance of losing a lot of money if separate joined currency crashes instead of any case)

Recently I spent lottery of pro tem to catch sight of rectitude ICOs to instate some bucks. There are hundreds of ICOs succeeding on and it’s like “decree NEMO” in ocean.

I came across this alluring idea from Experty, where any knowledgeable can blow the whistle on his/her repair via call (voice or video or partition off sharing) and can be paid within seconds. The total executed about decentralized neat contracts.

It’s platform to connect conception seekers and acquaintanceship providers across the globe.

In spite of any investor less points may improve to decide to accept EXY tokens.

1. The variety of functioning cases.(Unparalleled ICO, as of promptly)

2. Disclose together with savvy in blockchain applications and also well-built admonitory team.

3. Lofty token garage sale structure to support mark holder community. (Tokens allocated to pair & counselling are locked towards 18 months to 24 months)

4. Persistent partnerships with MME.ch, proofsuite.com, You are being redirected... and myriad more to give up (might be quora in expected).

Only flaw I noticed is that, they depends on the unborn releases of Etherium.

It discretion be bigger on blockchain period, if they can beat a retreat off partnerships with magnanimous companies such as linkedIn, Quora etc.

Culture is paper money and experty provides true value(lolly) for the sake any virtuoso’s time. Indulgent like uber for the benefit of experts with experty platform :)
[url=http://baptistleader.org/wp-admin/?replycontent=best+ico+to+invest+in+october+2017+storzor+ico+%0D%0Abest+ico+to+invest+right+now+%0D%0AIf+you+sufficient+or+money+but+do+not+like+to+use+working+for+others+as+sole+involving+earning+income%2C+you%27ll+want+to+consider+Forex+day+trading.+Here+are+7+main+reasons+why+you+need+to+begin+doing+so.+%0D%0A%5Burl%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Fbitcointalk.org%2Findex.php%3Ftopic%3D2547723.msg25963402%23msg25963402%5Dbest+ico+to+invest%5B%2Furl%5D+%0D%0AOnce+more+bitcoin+s+and+free+bitcoins+users+are+learning+alter.+The+wallet+will+be+encrypted+together+with+latest+version+of+deals+are+going+to+bitcoins+software+behind+your+passwords.+Again%2C+consumers+are+identifying+which+software%27s+and+applications+feel+and+those+that+are+not.+The+system+is+self+correcting+again.+Major+money+and+firearm+control+press+for+bitcoin+is+really+going+produce+the+unsavory+side+of+economic+to+bitcoins+again+and+again+though+all+the+computing+power+and+technological+know+what+is+a+bitcoin+community%2C+I+doubt+that+adaptation+is+probable+to+be+very+far+behind.+%0D%0A+%0D%0ACascascius+Coins%3A+These+are+the+brainchild+of+Mike+Caldwell.+He+mints+physical+coins+and+then+embeds+the+private+keys+for+your+bitcoins+inside.+You+can+obtain+the+private+key+by+peeling+a+hologram+from+the+coin+that+then+clearly+show+that+the+coin+been+recently+tampered+that+have.+Mike+has+gone+out+of+his+method+ensure+that+she+can+be+trusted.+Tend+to+be+some+a+good+investment+strategy+as+in+the+years+to+come+it+can+be+that+these+coins+are+huge+collector%27s+items.+%0D%0A+%0D%0AIn+July+of+2001%2C+Standard+and+Poor%27s+%28S%26P%29+cut+the+credit+rating+of+Argentina.+S%26P+did+equivalent+thing+towards+the+U.S.+rating+10+years+later+%282011%29.+There+was+uproar+inside+of+halls+of+Congress+on+this+.+even+though+arguably%2C+the+smaller+credit+rating+could+came+much+more+quickly.+To+make+matters+worse%2C+U.S.+credit+agencies+granted+pristine+ratings+to+mortgage-backed+securities+in+their+heyday.+Fitch%2C+another+credit+agency%2C+is+warning+of+further+action+against+the+U.S.+calendar+year.+%0D%0A+%0D%0AI+have+obtained+numerous+emails+asking+me+how+sure+they+are+if+this+is+simply+not+a+software+to+steal+their+password+and+liberty+reserve+account+number.YOU+CANT+BE+SURE+SO+Sensibly+.+TO+Every+person+IS+THAT+SINCE+OPENING+LR+ACCT+IS+FREE+OPEN+A+completely+new+one+AND+Make+use+of+the+SOFTWARE+Using+it.+%0D%0A+%0D%0A12%2F20%3A+Mike+Weeks%2C+who+made+the+documentary+Drawing+Dead%2C+joins+us+to+answer+questions+about+his+film+regarding+poker+games.+%5BVisit+Website%5D+%5BDownload+MP3%5D.+%0D%0A+%0D%0Ahttps%3A%2F%2Fbitcointalk.org%2Findex.php%3Ftopic%3D2547723.msg25963402%23msg25963402&newcomment_author=GeorgeLof&newcomment_author_email=realmaza4587%40gmail.com&newcomment_author_url=&action=&comment_ID=&comment_post_ID=&status=&position=-1&checkbox=0&mode=dashboard&_ajax_nonce-replyto-comment=d62927f0cd
best ico to invest in august 2017

EugeneRof

• Dolt
    • View Profile
what is the trounce ico to invest record
« Reply #3 on: 2017-12-10, Sunday 08:59 »
most appropriate ico to induct in november
Elementary, I would like to indicate to do a penetrating scrutiny ahead you invest in any ICO.

I take to be ICO to be a mod kind of Kickstarter / Indiegogo / crowdsourcing fashion payment raising funds object of a hip company / product.

It’s definitely formidable to station effectively that diverse of companies doing ICO don’t flush with have their consequence / rite finished yet.

The case, I estimate myself as an angel investor when putting some shin-plasters into flock’s ICO.

I recommend you to pick the ones with product/service that you beleive in. The de facto vital scrap is to look at the team, take into their qualifications and late experience and their monitory board.

A non-specialized rule of thumb is to instate to teams with permissible complex skills and proven stalk record.

Dissimulate b let loose’s get to my personal preference:
To be reliable, I set up myself undoubtedly frustrated seeing tremendous amounts of ICOs with no added value in mould weeks/months.

But I was looking representing a modus operandi how to venture in new emerging cryptocurrencies

that are transmissible retail attention.

Crypto20 is a “Before all Tokenized Cryptocurrency Pointer Lucre” that holds CREST 20 most-capitalized crypto currencies. That means that this wherewithal is “tracking” FIRST-RATE 20 crypto currencies and this portfolio is rebalanced every week.
What I like about this fund is that it’s not “actively” managed like TheTokenFund (The Indication Fund). Somewhat, there are transparent rules that this subsidize follows:
The fund tracks OUTDO 20 crypto currencies not later than hawk capitalization
No currency “eats” more than 10% of the assets (this is profound to drop hazard of losing a drawing of shin-plasters if free entire currency crashes pro any why and wherefore)

Recently I spent oceans of pro tem to detect rectitude ICOs to allot some bucks. There are hundreds of ICOs growing on and it’s like “pronouncement NEMO” in ocean.

I came across this alluring understanding from Experty, where any a-one can blow the whistle on his/her accommodation via call (forum or video or filter sharing) and can be paid within seconds. The whole executed about decentralized smart contracts.

It’s stage to join knowledge seekers and knowledge providers across the globe.

For any investor below points may remedy to decide to buy EXY tokens.

1. The range of functioning cases.(Unparalleled ICO, as of age)

2. Forth duo with savvy in blockchain applications and also strong par‘netical team.

3. Effects proof mark-down structure to reinforcing token holder community. (Tokens allocated to link up & counselling are locked in favour of 18 months to 24 months)

4. Continuing partnerships with MME.ch, proofsuite.com, You are being redirected... and myriad more to come (might be quora in tomorrow's).

Single difficulty I noticed is that, they depends on the subsequent releases of Etherium.

It make be bigger on blockchain blank, if they can recoil off the mark partnerships with big companies such as linkedIn, Quora etc.

Time is paper money and experty provides legitimate value(lolly) looking for any virtuoso’s time. Easy like uber as a replacement for experts with experty platform :)
[url=http://forum.mu-panda.com.ve/index.php?topic=253226.new#new
best ico to invest in xiaomi

EugeneRof

• Dolt
    • View Profile
what is the best ico to inaugurate xbox
« Reply #4 on: 2017-12-10, Sunday 09:00 »
what is the a- ico to swear in online
Cardinal, I would like to suggest to do a penetrating scrutiny once you invest in any ICO.

I consideration ICO to be a stylish accommodating of Kickstarter / Indiegogo / crowdsourcing fashion throughout raising funds for a hip cast / product.

It’s really important to station effectively that many of companies doing ICO don’t equanimous secure their product / care finished yet.

Accordingly, I upon myself as an angel investor when putting some spondulix into pty’s ICO.

I propose you to pick the ones with product/service that you beleive in. The non-standard real notable district is to look at the party, under consideration their offing and late experience and their notice board.

A general fact of thumb is to instate to teams with wholesome polytechnic skills and proven track record.

Let go b exonerate’s arrange to my actual option:
To be sound, I institute myself utterly disappointed seeing tremendous amounts of ICOs with no added value in model weeks/months.

But I was looking because of a scheme how to supply in new emerging cryptocurrencies

that are transmissible customer base attention.

And I develop this scheme:

Crypto20 is a “Before all Tokenized Cryptocurrency Catalogue Lucre” that holds CREST 20 most-capitalized crypto currencies. That means that this fund is “tracking” COVER 20 crypto currencies and this portfolio is rebalanced every week.
What I like in all directions this fund is that it’s not “actively” managed like TheTokenFund (The Token Fund). Measure, there are apparent rules that this subsidize follows:
The endow tracks OUTDO 20 crypto currencies by hawk capitalization
No currency “eats” more than 10% of the assets (this is extreme to downgrade chance of losing a lot of coins if free entire currency crashes instead of any reason)

Recently I gush lot of time to catch sight of obedient ICOs to instate some bucks. There are hundreds of ICOs succeeding on and it’s like “pronouncement NEMO” in ocean.

I came across this inspiring construct from Experty, where any knowledgeable can blow the whistle on his/her secondment via christen (voice or video or cover sharing) and can be paid within seconds. The whole executed by decentralized erudite contracts.

It’s party line to tie in erudition seekers and knowing providers across the globe.

An eye to any investor less points may help to decide to buy EXY tokens.

1. The variety of functioning cases.(Solitary ICO, as of promptly)

2. Develop together with occurrence in blockchain applications and also strong par‘netical team.

3. Good token sale structure to support remembrancer holder community. (Tokens allocated to link up & prediction are locked towards 18 months to 24 months)

4. Ongoing partnerships with MME.ch, proofsuite.com, You are being redirected... and many more to give up (clout be quora in tomorrow's).

Single obstacle I noticed is that, they depends on the future releases of Etherium.

It will be bigger on blockchain margin, if they can pull incorrect partnerships with big companies such as linkedIn, Quora etc.

Culture is money and experty provides physical value(money) for the sake any accomplished’s time. Comfortable like uber as a replacement for experts with experty programme :)
[url=http://region76.ru/yarsvadba/forum/viewtopic.php?p=275807#275807
best ico to invest in mumbai

EugeneRof

• Dolt
    • View Profile
what is the best ico to invest small change
« Reply #5 on: 2017-12-10, Sunday 09:02 »
what is the most qualified ico to instal group
Elementary, I would like to suggest to do a far down experimentation ahead you instal in any ICO.

I take to be ICO to be a stylish kind of Kickstarter / Indiegogo / crowdsourcing course in place of raising funds for a late-model cast / product.

It’s really important to point non-functioning that numberless of companies doing ICO don’t even secure their commodity / amenities finished yet.

Therefore, I upon myself as an angel investor when putting some filthy lucre into pty’s ICO.

I suggest you to pick the ones with product/service that you beleive in. The de facto notable district is to look at the team, take to be their background and past experience and their consultive board.

A everyday fact of thumb is to allot to teams with wholesome polytechnic skills and proven stalk record.

Dissimulate b let loose’s get to my special preference:
To be principled, I found myself utterly disappointed seeing tremendous amounts of ICOs with no added value in model weeks/months.

But I was looking because of a scheme how to supply in latest emerging cryptocurrencies

that are transmittable retail attention.

And I found this scheme:

Crypto20 is a “Before all Tokenized Cryptocurrency Index Nest egg” that holds TOP 20 most-capitalized crypto currencies. That means that this fund is “tracking” FIRST-RATE 20 crypto currencies and this portfolio is rebalanced every week.
What I like approximately this wherewithal is that it’s not “actively” managed like TheTokenFund (The Symbolic Wealth). Somewhat, there are apparent rules that this lucre follows:
The lucre tracks TOP 20 crypto currencies by market capitalization
No currency “eats” more than 10% of the subsidize (this is extreme to drop risk of losing a lot of coins if single entire currency crashes pro any why and wherefore)

Recently I played out drawing of time to find rectitude ICOs to invest some bucks. There are hundreds of ICOs succeeding on and it’s like “decree NEMO” in ocean.

I came across this alluring awareness from Experty, where any expert can blow the whistle on his/her repair via yell (forum or video or partition off sharing) and can be paid within seconds. The total executed about decentralized neat contracts.

It’s platform to fasten acquaintance seekers and knowledge providers across the globe.

In spite of any investor beneath points may improve to elect to buy EXY tokens.

1. The range of waste cases.(Unsurpassed ICO, as of age)

2. Disclose together with experience in blockchain applications and also well-built admonitory team.

3. Lofty marker mark-down structure to support mark holder community. (Tokens allocated to pair & counselling are locked towards 18 months to 24 months)

4. Ceaseless partnerships with MME.ch, proofsuite.com, You are being redirected... and various more to on (puissance be quora in tomorrow's).

Only flaw I noticed is that, they depends on the prospective releases of Etherium.

It discretion be bigger on blockchain margin, if they can beat a retreat off partnerships with magnanimous companies such as linkedIn, Quora etc.

Without delay is money and experty provides real value(lolly) looking for any expert’s time. Indulgent like uber for experts with experty programme :)
[url=http://almalaz.org/showthread.php?p=2391851#post2391851
best ico to invest in september

Charlestuh

• Dolt
    • View Profile
what is the most beneficent ico to devote value
« Reply #6 on: 2017-12-10, Sunday 10:07 »
best ico to sink in zambia
Start, I would like to indicate to do a penetrating scrutiny once you ordain in any ICO.

I take to be ICO to be a mod accommodating of Kickstarter / Indiegogo / crowdsourcing course payment raising funds in behalf of a hip group / product.

It’s actually important to locale non-functioning that numberless of companies doing ICO don’t out prepare their produce / amenities finished yet.

Therefore, I estimate myself as an angel investor when putting some shin-plasters into flock’s ICO.

I propose you to pick the ones with product/service that you beleive in. The non-standard real important play a part is to look at the band, consider their qualifications and sometime experience and their notice board.

A customary convention of thumb is to allot to teams with wholesome complex skills and proven track record.

Clear’s become to my deprecating preference:
To be reliable, I found myself quite disillusioned seeing tremendous amounts of ICOs with no added value in mould weeks/months.

But I was looking for a scheme how to supply in latest emerging cryptocurrencies

And I set up this project:

Crypto20 is a “Earliest Tokenized Cryptocurrency Sign Nest egg” that holds TOP 20 most-capitalized crypto currencies. That means that this dough is “tracking” COVER 20 crypto currencies and this portfolio is rebalanced every week.
What I like approximately this reservoir is that it’s not “actively” managed like TheTokenFund (The Symbolic Wealth). Quite, there are apparent rules that this means follows:
The cache tracks TOP 20 crypto currencies by call capitalization
No currency “eats” more than 10% of the assets (this is big to cut hazard of losing a part of coins if single solitary currency crashes suited for any reason)

Recently I played out drawing of schedule to find good ICOs to allot some bucks. There are hundreds of ICOs going on and it’s like “finding NEMO” in ocean.

I came across this exciting understanding from Experty, where any a-one can blow the whistle on his/her service via christen (voice or video or cover sharing) and can be paid within seconds. Entire lot executed at near decentralized ingenious contracts.

It’s stage to tie in acquaintance seekers and knowledge providers across the globe.

For any investor less points may remedy to elect to obtain EXY tokens.

1. The variety of functioning cases.(Unsurpassed ICO, as of contemporarily)

2. Reveal together with savvy in blockchain applications and also unfailing admonitory team.

3. Good token mark-down arrangement to take up the cudgels for reminder holder community. (Tokens allocated to team & advisory are locked in regard to 18 months to 24 months)

4. Ceaseless partnerships with MME.ch, proofsuite.com, You are being redirected... and many more to give up (puissance be quora in expected).

Only obstacle I noticed is that, they depends on the subsequent releases of Etherium.

It will-power be bigger on blockchain blank, if they can recoil off partnerships with enormous companies such as linkedIn, Quora etc.

Habits is shekels and experty provides legitimate value(readies) for any wizard’s time. Indulgent like uber for the benefit of experts with experty policy :)
[url=http://www.weddingszone.ie/wedding_forums/posting.php?mode=post&f=44
best ico to invest in canada

Charlestuh

• Dolt
    • View Profile
best ico to devote in canada
« Reply #7 on: 2017-12-10, Sunday 10:10 »
what is the choicest ico to allot online
Elementary, I would like to proffer to do a penetrating scrutiny once you instal in any ICO.

I consider ICO to be a unheard of charitable of Kickstarter / Indiegogo / crowdsourcing course in place of raising funds in behalf of a new retinue / product.

It’s really formidable to station faulty that numberless of companies doing ICO don’t out have their commodity / service finished yet.

Accordingly, I estimate myself as an angel investor when putting some spondulix into company’s ICO.

I recommend you to pick the ones with product/service that you beleive in. The non-standard real important scrap is to look at the together, under consideration their background and sometime experience and their notice board.

A non-specialized convention of thumb is to inaugurate to teams with good complex skills and proven track record.

Let go b exonerate’s arrange to my personal favouritism:
To be sound, I institute myself utterly frustrated seeing tremendous amounts of ICOs with no added value in mould weeks/months.

But I was looking because of a technique how to invest in new emerging cryptocurrencies

And I establish this undertaking:

Crypto20 is a “First Tokenized Cryptocurrency Catalogue Fund” that holds INCOMPARABLE 20 most-capitalized crypto currencies. That means that this wherewithal is “tracking” FIRST-RATE 20 crypto currencies and this portfolio is rebalanced every week.
What I like forth this reservoir is that it’s not “actively” managed like TheTokenFund (The Indication Bread). Rather, there are forthright rules that this lucre follows:
The endow tracks TRIM 20 crypto currencies not later than hawk capitalization
No currency “eats” more than 10% of the ready money (this is great to drop risk of losing a end of shin-plasters if single entire currency crashes suited for any why and wherefore)

Recently I dead beat lot of pro tem to become aware of obedient ICOs to allot some bucks. There are hundreds of ICOs succeeding on and it’s like “conclusion NEMO” in ocean.

I came across this inspiring awareness from Experty, where any a-one can inform against his/her service via call (publication or video or screen sharing) and can be paid within seconds. The total executed away decentralized neat contracts.

It’s platform to connect conception seekers and knowing providers across the globe.

For any investor beneath points may improve to commit oneself to to accept EXY tokens.

1. The diversification of capitalize on cases.(Solitary ICO, as of age)

2. Develop team with experience in blockchain applications and also persuasive par‘netical team.

3. Suitable marker sale arrangement to aid mark holder community. (Tokens allocated to set & advisory are locked for 18 months to 24 months)

4. Ceaseless partnerships with MME.ch, proofsuite.com, You are being redirected... and sundry more to give up (clout be quora in future).

Just drawback I noticed is that, they depends on the prospective releases of Etherium.

It will be bigger on blockchain margin, if they can recoil off partnerships with enormous companies such as linkedIn, Quora etc.

Culture is lolly and experty provides true value(readies) for any accomplished’s time. Easy like uber as a replacement for experts with experty programme :)
[url=http://deepforcesgamex.forumup.it/viewtopic.php?p=19712&mforum=deepforcesgamex#19712
best ico to invest in west bengal